Splashy26 is happening soon! Drop Your Drink is extremely excited to return to the festival within the mountain setting of Underberg, KwaZulu-Natal.
The festival, which is the longest running annual music festival in South Africa, sees acts like Matthew Mole, ShortStraw, aKING and Dan Patlansky all performing on one of the many stages around the Splashy Farm.
This year visitors can also look forward to a new EDM marquee featuring more than 30 DJs, a craft beer arena, drum village, loads of food outlets and a colourful craft market and retail zone. For the more energetic, there will also be bag jumping, dirt boarding and a fun trail run presented by TRAIL Magazine.
Tickets are available at Computicket and include camping for the entire four-night, five-day festival.
- R625, available from Computicket
- R750 per person arriving on Thursday, the 2nd of April or Friday, the 3rd of April
- R550 per person arriving on Saturday, the 4th of April
- R200 per person arriving on Sunday, the 5th of April
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/splashyfen/
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/848940101799636/