Jeez, last Sunday was fun and the acts was top notch! We can’t believe the amazing talent we have in this beautiful country!
We’re back on the 30th of July with a really special Park Acoustics line-up! We’re extremely excited to welcome Die Heuwels Fantasties back at Park Acoustics! Not many people know this, but Heuwels was the first ever band to headline Park Acoustics at the Voortrekker Monument back in 2011. Supporting them are Early Hours, Bad Peter, The Vanilla, Floors and then Veranda Panda on the decks!
Comedy will have you laughing with Glen Bo, Trevor Gumbi and Werner Cloete.
Please Note – No under 18’s will be allowed except if you’re accompanied by your parents. Proof of identification required, no copies, photo’s or temporary documents. Also no glass are permitted into the festival area, please buy cans or decant in plastic bottles.
How do you win?
We have one double ticket to give away. Let us know why you should be at Park Acoustics this month. Comment below, write on our wall or tweet your reasoning to us on @ourfriendsco using the #OFPA hashtag. You have until Monday, the 24th of July at 13:00 to get your entries in. Winners will be contacted directly.
Park Acoustics Program:
Southern Comfort Music Stage
Hosted by Africa’s Most Hilarious Host – Nqoba King
- 10:00 Gates Open 11:00 Floors
- 12:05 The Vanilla
- 13:10 Bad Peter
- 14:15 Early Hours
- 15:30 Die Heuwels Fantasties
- 16:30 Veranda Panda
Sunset Comedy Stage 16:30 – 18:00
- Glen Bo
- Trebor Gumbi
- Werner Cloete
- R120 Online (www.parkacoustics.co.za) | Only 1200 Available
- R150 Gate
- One discounted ticket per student card
- Free for children under the age of 6 (six).
- (R15 per vehicle (paid at the main entrance to the nature reserve).
- Student tickets (valid student card needs to be shown) available for R100 at:
- Capital Craft
- Aandklas Hatfield
- Arcade Food Bar at Open Window in Irene